Saturday, June 4, 2011

Part One

The sky was brownish, clouds moving gradually closing gaps between them, it started to growl with thunder, and lighting, All the sudden the sky began to pour a clear drops of water on my front mirror. It was time for Asar prayer, traffic was at its heaviest., and I happened  to be around the local Mosque. I parked my car close, as the drops of rain began to drop faster and constant. Hoping by the time I am done praying, the sky would clear out. It actually didn't go the way I planed. Nor could I have waited any longer, no matter how much I disliked driving in the bad-weather. I exit the Masjid  door, I couldn't resist to stare at the everlasting drips and drops of the rain.   Undisturbedly following one after another. As I stepped  on the first stair,  the cold wind start to blow with great weight; , I was frightened it  might also take my tiny bones to a different direction. I expend my hand as the rain dropped.The coldness made shivers appear in my skin. I borrowed some braveness and went down the stairs. The cold wind began to blow my attire which almost undressed me. As I tried to get my clothes  to where they belong. I could no longer feel the rain. I was Impressed by how fast it stop, I looked up to discern visually. Last time I checked the sky was blue, not red. I turned around, he grinned with a tenderness , He briefly  travel next to me, kept a bit of  distance, as the rain was pouring on  half of him . He  cleared his throat, " Your Welcome" he said,   I smiled and nodded. 

I began to study him, his  beauty is all within him, his large eyes holds from within shines right through his heart.Whilst the rain dropped on his shinny hair and drained to his face,Beauty is the smile which appears on his lips, When he looked at me I felt as though  this face will be the light which will take the darkness away, This face will be the  evening star as the end of the day,

It's very cold, isn't he said . wondering why I am straing at him. I smiled and nodded again.
Between the Masjid door to where my car was parked felt like miles in between them.




     ****** To be continue******

No comments:

Post a Comment