Sunday, June 5, 2011

Part Two

 I come home, I was not as wet as I expected to be. For some reason his voice kept echoing back to my head. I barely knew Mr umbrella , I  shook my head to snap out of it. As the the house was ready to keep me busy. The next day was Eid day. As we got ready for the day ahead, the beautification, and the joy raise as the next day got closer. I finally got chance to sleep. My head felt like the veins were about to come out. My body temperature kept changing constantly, while I kept turning and tossing, to put my self to sleep. Before I knew, my alarm went off, reading 5:45. I had no intention of getting up, unfortunately, the noise that was approaching from downstairs prevent me to get any sleep. 
                          
                                         ******

When the Eid prayer were over. And the people began to greet one-other. The mixture of different kind of perfume made my head hurt and I began sneeze . I stepped out side to get some fresh air. 

I sat at on a rock in a corner, The fluffy clouds floating in the warm air whilst the sought of the tree kept mildly constant in the breeze. I looked around, people greeting like they haven't seen for years, Kids playing like childhood will last forever, the smile and laughter and happiness  that was approaching from them constantly made me forget about my pain. Suddenly I was tapped from behind.  I turned around. 

It's you again Mr umbrella. 

I didn't had chance to say thank you, , So Thank you for the umbrella. 
It's nothing, You lost your voice
Yeah!

I tell you what, take Hot honey & lemon. 
Are you doctor, or you're planning to kill me.
No, I am paramedic! Plus why would I want to kill someone as beautiful as you. 

I will give you my number, if anything happens you can sue me.
> It's a Deal 
  By the way, I am Abshir!
   Hiqab.

I didn't want this to go any father. I didn't believe in outside beauty.  Nor have I known him enough to judge his inner. As I tried to get it to an end, he disturbed me.


You have any plans for the day.
Not really, I was going to with some friends, guess I am too sick for it.
So what you going to do?
Go home and sleep I guess.
you will get caught  up in being sick environment,   why don't you come with me.
To where,
You will see, soo bax .
I followed a stranger, I that I have talked to for 20 minute. Some where, something was telling me I was doing the right thing. I search inside me,  firmly to find a voice saying I am doing the wrong thing. We drove in road where I have never Perceive with the eyes. It had been almost an hour, it seemed as we were taking a A trip or journey in a car. I still couldn't find a place in my heart where it was immoral wrong action. 
   
                                       ********

No comments:

Post a Comment