Thursday, June 9, 2011

Part Three

We stopped at deserted part of a town, Trees growing uncaring. Leaves laying all over the place,  We walked in between the woods. He showed me a River, the Water so clear as crystal. No creature was there except two of us. We sat on a rock dipping our foot in the water. We sat there for quite  period of time chatting.He tapped me in the shoulder when I turn around he sprinkled water on my face. While I took a revenge,the small amount of water my hand held, he twisted my hand and before I tried to dart,   he poured in my face again. When I stumbled  in the mud. the way, he held me so tightly.As he never wanted me to leave his arms. Our laughter, and joke lasted for quite sometime. Whilst the the season of spring  weather seems to warm us.,birds unfolding their wings diving high into sky.

I asked him how he catch sight this place? He said, his sister founded it, She usually came here, when she is in a bad mood.  It calmed  her down.  After she passed away. I visit this place often. All the sudden he was no longer the cheerful guy I met.

I could sense he was suffering from guilt, I also observed that he didn't want to utter more about this subject. However, I asked, what happened to her? After being quiet for some time, he looked at me and smiled, We should get going he said, harshly. We drove back home in mute. He didn't even asked where I lived. I have already asked the wrong question. And we both left comfortable in the silent condition which I wished not to disturb.Strangely,our trip ended in the silence.  Before I knew, we were in front of my home. He glanced at me and said, I know what you're thinking, How did he know where I live.

I smiled, not really I wasn't  going to ask.
I know more about you, more then you could imagine. 

The way he said was so convincing. As I walked away from his car, He yelled after me. WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN. I turned around and said, Yeah, HOW ABOUT NEXT YEAR!


He  reverse his car to my direction, 


How about tomorrow, are you busy? 
Since you're stalking me, you should know this?
Are you playing hard to get?
Maybe I'm
Why don't you think about it, I will call you
Is that your way of asking for my digit?
I am ahead of the game dear.
We will see, good night!



When I came home that night, As I got ready to go to bed. I realized how this day was officially the best Eid day I've had. Even thought I spent it with a stranger, it felt as If I  have known him.  How much I wanted that day to last forever, was out of the question. My phone began to vibrate,I usually don't answer the calls if I am  unfamiliar with it. I ignored  the first time and the second time and the third time. I finally decided to answer.

                  ********   To be continue   ******** 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think your story is good and i also like your style of writing as it is unconventional and doesn't stick to any particular pattern, which is good.

    i don't know if you intend this to be a serious story. which is why i ask whether you mind receiving feedback? i will give you feedback insha Allah if you want it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no its nothing seriouse..but I would truly love to get a feedback befor I write a book ,,,lol,,,jzk for the warm comment akhi

    ReplyDelete